M Network Launches Industry First Great-Tasting Nootropic Beverage
PRESS RELEASE – UPDATED: FEB 20, 2017
M Network ( SLC, UT) announces the launch of two Nootropic beverages.
Salt Lake City, Utah, February 20, 2017 (Newswire.com) – Nootropics, a class of dietary supplements (nous (mind) and tropic (altering or bending) were originally formulated to help military pilots, graduate students, CEOs and entrepreneurs stay awake longer, focus better, and improve mental function. Nootropics are becoming more widely used among the rest of the population to reach their peak mental performance without the jitters, crash and brain boosting ineffectiveness of traditional energy drinks.
The idea of Nootropics and smart drugs gained traction with Bradley Cooper’s movie “Limitless.” Although the movie is fictional, the idea of brain improving drugs and supplements started gaining popularity in some circles.
Kerry Brown, CEO of M Network said, “We worked hard formulating and developing these great tasting products, and are proud of our all Nootropics, I believe we’ve found the sweet spot, our Nootropics taste great, are completely safe for consumers, can be customized to fit your personal needs, and are very reasonably priced,” said Brown. “I’ve been experimenting with the idea of Nootropics for years now, and when we finalized these formulas, I knew we nailed it.”
Unlike other Nootropic delivery systems, M.Network uses only active ingredients without fillers. While Nootropics are taking off for mainstream consumption, it is important to sort out the junk science products from the true science formulations. M’s Nootropics are uniquely formulated for efficacy first, to ensure the best experience and optimum results. Their formula is a proprietary synergistic blend, meaning it’s not just about which ingredients are in the product but how they are stacked and interact with each other. “Due to M’s technological advancements, we are able to mask the flavors of ingredients like Huperzine A and other key nootropic ingredients, making the product effective and great-tasting,” said Scott Miller, head of Operations of IT. Through M’s proprietary RDT process, they were able to keep that essential ingredient intact while harnessing fresh pineapple and other natural flavors to deliver a true nootropic drink with unrivaled taste. M’s SMART•stik also uses Stevia, an all-natural plant based sweetener for mild sweetness with great taste.
M’s Key Nootropic Ingredients include:
- Caffeine – shown to increase alertness, performance, and, in some studies, memory. Increases alertness in low dosages. Using Green Tea and Guarana for natural caffeine allows for a slower release and longer impact.
- L-theanine – A 2014 study found that using L-theanine with caffeine has synergistic mental activity effects that promote alertness, attention, and task switching but these effects are most pronounced during the first-hour post-dose. – Camfield DA, Stough C, Farrimond J, Scholey AB (2014). “Acute effects of tea constituents L-theanine, caffeine, and Epigallocatechin Gallate on cognitive function and mood: a systematic review and meta-analysis.” Nutr. Rev. 72 (8): 507–22. doi:10.1111/nure.12120. PMID 24946991.
- Bacopa Monnier- activates Choline Acetyltransferase or the enzyme responsible for the synthesis of theneurotransmitter Acetylcholine directly implicated in numerous neurological functions including learning and memory. It also increases cerebral blood flow.
- Ginseng – Varying effects in subjects with increases in accuracy of memory, speed in performing attention tasks and improvement in performing difficult mental arithmetic tasks, as well as a reduction in fatigue and improvement in mood.
- Huperzine A– helps to prevent the breakdown of Acetylcholine, the learning transmitter. Helps Improves cognitive performance and maintain healthy brain function. This ingredient crosses the blood-brain barrier and is unbelievably potent at micrograms per effective dose. Stacks safely and effectively with other nootropics like L-theanine, and Bacopa.
- Gingko Biloba Leaf Extract – Used in Chinese medicine since the 15th century as a cognitive enhancer.
- Yerba Mate Extract – contains polyphenols such as the quercetin and rutin (both strong antioxidants).
This targeted nutrition is made possible with proprietary Rapid Defense Technology (RDT). RDT is a process of protecting the nutrients we use to deliver optimal products with no preservatives. This technology enables the products to more easily absorb into the bloodstream, have vivid flavors, reduce oxidation, preserve real aromas and easily dissolve. Through hydration and key nutrient delivery, M is enabling health and wellness.
All of M’s products are low or no calorie. They believe that America’s obsession with sugar and high-calorie drinks is contributing to the obesity epidemic.
Rather than just bring out one Nootropic, M decided to launch two – SMART•stik for cognitive function, and SOUL•stik for mood. Many have harnessed the power of SMART and SOUL by stacking them together. The tropical taste of SOUL mixes perfectly with the pineapple in SMART for a flavorful taste experience.
“SOUL has a beautiful, tropical fruit flavor that even kids love,” says Nate Farnsworth, head of M’s Member Support. SOUL utilizes ingredients like Ginko and Ginseng to help calm the nerves and brighten your day. SOUL provides an all-day focus with creativity and mood boosting effects.
SMART is an intense performance based brain burst. This STIK will provide three to four hours of pure focus with lingering focus throughout the day. It’s memory jogger and information retainer stacks are ideal for prepping for tests, getting through large rounds of paperwork or anything that you need to buckle down and get through.
Diana Good Sky said, “My teenager has suffered from anxiety her whole life. She has learned to manage it very well but it is still an issue during stressful times, such as major tests at school. A few weeks ago, during testing, her anxiety kicked in and she failed it by one question.” Good Sky continued, “That is when I decided to give her a stack of SMART and SOUL. Four days and two tests later, she text me, ‘I feel great about my test,’ and she passed. As a mother, you have no idea what it was like seeing this difference. Thank you, M.Network.”
Uniquely Retail Ready
Unlike many direct sales products, M’s STIKs are retail ready – membership or autoship are not required to purchase STIKs. Each member has an innovative retail-ready website in which they can sell the products to anyone, making buying easier than ever. M wanted to ensure powerful benefits and great taste, as well as affordability. Member pricing for SMART•stiks is $1.30 per serving, and even cheaper when purchased in bulk. Retail pricing is $1.50 per serving. “That’s less than a cup of coffee and far less than traditional energy drinks.” Says Ryan Anderson, Chief Sales Officer of M Network. Not only is does it cost less than a cup of coffee but there is no crash or jitters like coffee and far more brain-boosting power than a typical energy drink with the added benefit of being all-natural. “We couldn’t be more excited about the future of Nootropics and to be honest all of our great tasting products.” Anderson continued, “I hear from customers every day. People love the taste, the immediate impact, and the great pricing – it’s such an easy sell.”
“Over the past four years, I’ve tried all sorts of biohacking techniques to optimize my days and perform at my best. The problem with most Nootropics on the market is while they help you feel at peak performance for a time, there is always a crash after,” said Luke Campbell. “I’m grateful for the balanced nootropic M.Network was able to create. It helps my focus without any sort of crash after. I highly recommend you try them.”
M is also launching “Brilliance Nootropic Reload” program where you can get 2 boxes of SMART and 1 Box of SOUL on BlueBox™ (M’s monthly delivery program). Members on BlueBox then get three boxes or 90 servings of our great tasting Nootropics for less than $1 per serving. “Given the recent launch of the products and how much people love them, we felt it only appropriate to create a killer pack around these and make them even more affordable,” says Brown. “We’re not sure how long we’ll be able to keep the prices this low, but for now, we just want to make these products available to anyone who wants them, and to not let price be an issue.”
For additional information on the big business of Nootropics, read this recent Forbes article.
For additional questions about M.Network or their Nootropic products, contact Nate Farnsworth.
click image below for full size infographic